CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Know You're A Teacher When...

Abby is hosting a "You Know You're a Teacher When..." Linky Party!  Click to link up to the fun!

You Know You're a Teacher When...

- You can't get past the dollar section at Target without buying a few (or LOTS!) things of things that are just PERFECT for your classroom!!

- You say, "I better not hear the "F" word come out of your mouth..." and you are referring to the FAIR!!!!  Seriously...in the small town where I teach, the fair is BIG NEWS and the talk of the town that time of the year!

- You mention a SKITTLE (only ONE), kids immediately straighten up and are little ANGELS!

- The laminator, Cricut, and Sharpie Pens are your best friends! :)

- Your iTunes playlist includes Addition and Subtraction Rock, Disney, and Morning Meeting Songs.

- You pick out kids in your class that you want your own kids to be like...and those kids that you don't want them to be like! ;)

- You would do ANYTHING to see a student succeed and LOVE the look on their faces when you tell them you think they are AMAZING!

- You have to use hand sanitizer after checking their Take Home Notebooks....ummm...Can we say GROSS!!!

- You spend the summer planning, creating, and devising new materials to use next year.


~`~-Lauren

6 comments:

  1. I loved your one about the "fair". I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on devoting a large portion of my summer to creating school-related materials!!! We just can't let it go...and we finally have a chance to let our creativity flow without all that pressure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now follow your blog!

    awigginsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true !!! Thanks for the laugh! I think I'm your newest follower! Great blog!
    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I'm laughing out loud. I just uploaded the doubles rap of my kids singing to my ipod this evening. Ahh the things we do! Love your blog - I'm your newest follower. :) Hope you can jump on over to my blog and visit.

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete