CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Review Time!!

I have been on Spring Break this week...and like most teachers, I have been doing school work!  I'm just so glad that my job is also one of my hobbies!!

In two weeks, my sweeties will be taking their End of the Year test for second grade.  I want to review as much as I can with them in the next couple of weeks in both Language Arts and Math.
Here is a little book of Language Arts Terms that we're going to be reviewing:

Language Arts Book:


I would also LOVE to know how you review at the end of the year with your kiddos.  I can't wait to hear your responses!!

Happy Friday, Everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I don't mean to be picky but I did notice an error. Or should I say my students noticed the error. On each of the parts of speech pages it says to circle the "nouns" at the bottom rather than the part of speech identified on the page.

    Again thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! I will definetly be using this!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you plan on making one of these for Math? This is an awesome resource!!! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete