You Know You're a Teacher When...
- You can't get past the dollar section at Target without buying a few (or LOTS!) things of things that are just PERFECT for your classroom!!
- You say, "I better not hear the "F" word come out of your mouth..." and you are referring to the FAIR!!!! Seriously...in the small town where I teach, the fair is BIG NEWS and the talk of the town that time of the year!
- You mention a SKITTLE (only ONE), kids immediately straighten up and are little ANGELS!
- The laminator, Cricut, and Sharpie Pens are your best friends! :)
- Your iTunes playlist includes Addition and Subtraction Rock, Disney, and Morning Meeting Songs.
- You pick out kids in your class that you want your own kids to be like...and those kids that you don't want them to be like! ;)
- You would do ANYTHING to see a student succeed and LOVE the look on their faces when you tell them you think they are AMAZING!
- You have to use hand sanitizer after checking their Take Home Notebooks....ummm...Can we say GROSS!!!
- You spend the summer planning, creating, and devising new materials to use next year.