CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Classroom Photo Linky Party

One of my FAVORITE things to do is look at how other teachers organize their classrooms so I was really excited to see Mrs. Patton's Classroom Photo Linky Party!!  I haven't taken any pictures of my classroom recently, but here are a few from the beginning of the year. (Note:  I have made a LOT of changes since Day 1!)


Word Wall Board  
(We add words as we study them and it now contains High Frequency Words)

For each book we read as a class, we add a new bug with the title :)

Teacher Corner

Buddy Reading Tent
My kiddos LOVE this!!  It has 2 sleeping bags and animal puppets for them to cozy up to while reading with their buddy!!

Morning Meeting Area
My parents bought me the AMAZING campfire rug to go along with my camping theme!  

Behavior Board

Center Organization

SmartBoard Computer and Elmo

WOWIE...I hate these antique desks!!  But...I do LOVE my cute chair bags!!! :)

I hope everyone has a great week!!  We have 5 more days until SPRING BREAK in our county!!!  I hope all you teachers on spring break already have a COMPLETELY RELAXING week...YOU DESERVE IT!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to be a second grader in your room......please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete